Membership & Assessments
Upon purchasing a home in the Fifth Green neighborhood, residents become members of the Fifth Green Owners Association.
Association members are responsible for paying quarterly dues to support sub-association operations and reserve funds. Note: Owners are also required to pay assessments for the Owners Association Boulders Scottsdale (OABS).
Assessments are due quarterly on:
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- October 1
|Fifth Green||$270 per quarter|
|OABS||$405 per quarter|
Making a Payment
Homeowners have four options for paying assessments:
- Pay by direct debit: The preferred method of payment, direct debit allows for payments to be automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each quarter.
- To sign up for direct debit, please complete the registration form and return it to the Association Office or the address listed.
- Pay in person: Payments can be made at the Association Office, located at the Fifth Green gatehouse.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
- Pay by mail: Payments can be mailed to the address listed on assessment statements.
- Please include the detachable coupon portion of the statement or your account number with the payment.
- Pay online: Payments can be made online by eCheck, credit card, direct debit or automatic withdraw.
- Please note, the automatic withdraw option is valid for one year and then must be rescheduled.